Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Because I said I would

Today is very hectic and I hardly have anything to say anyway. I am actually enjoying the time not thinking about FET, getting pregnant or IF. So instead I will give a summary of what I am up to these days. I am packing up my cube because I am getting an office as of tomorrow. I had and AFS meeting yesterday to drum up volunteers to rebuild the program in the community. Very cool to be among the front lines, even if I don't have the bandwidth to be leading any charges right now. But about to spend lunch and afternoon at Professional Association Board Meeting. Not sure if I should tell them when I sign up for role for next year that I fully expect to be on maternity leave at some point in the near future. (Honestly, should probably resign from the Board for next year, but that would be jinxing it I am sure.) Then date night with Wife. Come back tomorrow to new office and lots of positive vibes. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment