Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just a sec of a quick note

Last night Wife got to feel Baby's kicks - she has been really excited for this! We had to work it a bit...I had noticed that he got really active when I lay down to go to sleep, so she kept her hand on my belly as I settled in. Sure enough, the little bugger started stretching and waking up for his kicking session. Fortunately I can sleep through it pretty well once I have fallen asleep. Sometimes it is hard to get to sleep initially, mostly because I just lay there feeling him and wondering what it must be like for him in there. And just thinking about how amazing it all is. I am so grateful to be able to experience this. (And I hope everyone who is trying can all get here! I almost erased the last sentence because I wanted to be considerate to those still trying. But I need to have it recorded and honestly, I can't even tell who is reading this blog anyway since hardly anybody ever leaves a comment. So I am going to continue as though only I were reading...)

That said, I don't really have anything to say today, only that I wanted to record when Wife first felt Baby's kicks, which I have already done. Wow - what a post!

No comments:

Post a Comment