Friday, April 15, 2011

23 Weeks

Symptoms: Crazy leg cramps (about 3/night) that have left my calf sore throughout the day, constipation, heartburn

Maternity Clothes: Still loving the elastic waists - but very sensitive to tags and everything seems to make me itch. Preferring the under-belly pants because the over-belly band itches. But the under-belly is sometimes kinda tight, so it might be time to move up a size?
Sleep: Actually going pretty well, except for the leg cramps. 5 pillows in a circle around me.
Best Moment of the Week: Wife finally getting to feel Baby kick

Movement: Yup - lots. Especially when I lay down.
Cravings: French fries for lunch every day (I think it is the salt I really crave). Not really into eating for the most part. Bananas, which is weird because I do not normally "do" bananas. Ice cream.
Weight gain: 8 pounds (but should I also count the 10 pounds I put on during IVF?) - worried that perhaps I am not gaining enough

Belly Button: In, but getting shallower
What I miss: Orgasms. Every once in a while I think a margarita sounds yummy. Brie!
What I am looking forward to:When the Kids can feel kicks, getting a really nice round bump no matter what I am wearing (I am close!)


Thanks Mrs. Lemon for the idea on the format (altered slightly)

2 comments:

  1. No worries! I'm so glad you are doing well. An old wives tale for you... put a bar of ivory soap tucked into the corner of your fitted sheet. It will work, you won't have the leg cramps anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice - sounds crazy but I am game to try it!

    ReplyDelete