Tuesday, April 5, 2011

And that PMS-like episode is over

I think I was having a PMS-like experience yesterday. What a pity party I was throwing! Glad to report that I feel much more balanced today. I am feeling on the right path.

And I am happy to say that I was on the right path even before I had acu-therapy this morning (but it did confirm and reinforce my positivity). An interesting thing came up as I told Acupuncturist about trying to dump the fear - I realized that I didn't have a good image of what I was trying to move toward. Running away is no good if you don't know where you are going to. So I sat there with needles in my back trying to see a vision of me happier, full of enjoyment and awe. And I see it!


So even though I am slammed at work, I can remain centered. Even though I still bump heads with Wife, I can focus on warmth and caring.

I am in love with the image of a daffodil in a sunny field. It's a little windy but the flower just bends and sways, still lifting her petals to the warmth of the sun. Bright yellow and bright green. Tall. Open. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment